Thursday, March 12, 2009

Almost famous

O.k. so after I got to the Y (gasp, did she say the Y? Yes people no need to re read) I walked in and lo and behold there was Kristin Stewart!! She was at the front desk and we totally locked eyes and she smiled at me. I saved her a spot next to the stairstepper, so we could get to know each other a little better over a little sweat. But she didn't come. She didn't come to the treadmill, elliptical, or rowing machine either. Hhhmmm maybe I smiled to strongly at her and scared her away? Maybe she went back to her trailer to rest for the rest of the day before shooting her next scene in New Moon. Or maybe it was the life guard I saw the night before being friendly. Oh well.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Okay, I did love the Twilight movie, but I had to google Kristin Stewart to see who she was....

That is so crazy you saw her. Wonder what in the heck she's doing in Oly? It's not like we are that close to anywhere she may be filming, right? Or do I need to start taking my kids on nature hikes down the walking trail looking for a film crew?

The Garners said...

I'm a celebrity stalker/dork. I would have done something STUPID guaranteed.

My celebrity "sighting" list is really pathetic...but I love it anyway. It's pretty much: I saw a Jazz game in a suite with Karl Malone last year, and I followed Della Reese around Nordstrom when she was on the Angel show. Ooohhh, I know, impressive!