Monday, November 17, 2008

Tag...I'm it

My friend Shannon tagged me to say 7 things that people might not know about me. These may be boring, but here goes:

1. I have never had a cavity. Thanks Crest

2. I met the Judds in person when I was in the 5th grade. After meeting them, they both signed the back of my t-shirt. I still have it.

3. I got lost on top of the Eiffel Tower. Do not follow the chinese, they were as lost as I was.

4. I won the pie eating contest my junior and senior year in high school.

5. I love the Wizard of Oz. You all know this, but did you know that I can quote the entire movie? Every character, every line.

6. Tyler and I have been on stage at The Price is Right.

7. My fastest mile was 6:34.

So that's a little of me. Now I tag Kelly, Anne, and Cadence.

4 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

I am really impressed you ran a mile that fast!

Amy said...

I totally could have guessed the cavity one. You are the clean tooth QUEEN. I am totally impressed by the fastest mile, I am now hanging my head in shame for my slow mile times.

Kelly said...

Loved learning all of those things about you. Thanks for the tag, come check it out!

Kelly said...

P.S. I made my blog private, so email me your google log in account so I can add you!