Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The zoo





I think I like zoos. Or maybe I like seeing how excited the kids get when they see each animal. We went to the zoo last Saturday. It turned out to be perfect because it wasn't hot and all the animals were out roaming around. They have a new tiger exhibit and that was pretty cool.










Yep. The kids took a ride on the camal. Then announced when they got off that maybe they could go across the desert. Nat proceeded to tell the other kids in line how much camals drink and why they have humps. "For holding water inside the humps." Gotta love that girl.




The aquarium is so awesome! The kids spent a good chunk of time just watching the fish and then down to the sharks. Don't they look terrified?! The sharks were pretty cool though. And neat to see up close. We'll have to hit the shark feed next time, I'm sure that's a sight to see.








Nice pose miss moo. "Ain't nothin but a shark! Uh. uh , uh." with the finger snap and the head roll.





And how is it possible that my Dilly Dal is old enough to hold onto the carousel horse by himself? Boy these kids get big fast. What a great time at the zoo. Thanks weather man for helping make it a great day.

2 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

So fun! We went yesterday and it was a blast. They weren't doing camel rides while we were there though.

The Garners said...

I love that Nat has a fact or two to share. She sounds like my kind of girl!! (We love the Aquarium. It's right by our house, and is a brilliant way to kill a couple hours!)